Volunteer as an English Language Tutor in France
25 people are interested
Greenheart Travel’s Teach English in a Homestay program in France offers you the opportunity to become an English tutor with a local host family, while sharing in their everyday life.
Participants spend 15 hours per week tutoring the host family English to improve their language skills.
No previous teaching experience or certification is required, and Greenheart Travel will provide basic teaching resources prior to departure. This is a volunteer, unpaid teaching placement designed for deep cultural immersion and exchange.
This program is ideal for adults hoping to get their feet wet in teaching, teachers planning to travel during their summer break, or travelers seeking to experience full cultural immersion while teaching English abroad.
This program offers:
- Volunteer tutoring position with a local host family
- 15 hours per week teaching experience (the rest of the time is yours!)
- Placements throughout the country
- Accommodation with volunteer French host family
- 1, 2 or 3 month placements
- Rolling start dates twice monthly
We'll work with your schedule.
- General Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 1-3 Months