Reach & Rise Individual Mentoring Program. Be a mentor. Change TWO lives.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
The Reach & Rise Mentoring Program helps Berwick area youth develop tools to cope with issues such as low self-esteem, family and peer conflicts, academic underachievement and decision-making skills through a positive adult-child relationship. Volunteer mentors meet with mentees once each week to support them with challenges occurring in their lives while engaging in enriching community activities.
- 21 years old at time of match
- Complete Mentor Application
- Complete 15 hours of Training
- Able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Have a clean DMV record
- Have a valid auto liability insurance (if driving mentee)
- Spend 1-3 hours a week with youth for one year (minimum)
Mentors don’t need any special skills, just a desire to make a difference!
We'll work with your schedule.
231 West Third StreetBerwick, PA 18603
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours weekly, 1 full year