We need retired or active Registered Nurses for a free health center in Uniondale, N.Y. run entirely by volunteers to provide care for individuals who do not have health insurance and are unable to pay for care. Our Registered Nurses provide initial assessments for our patients and may also work in our Medication Room. Our hours are Mondays (12:30-5:30), the first and third Thursdays of the month (3:30-7:30) and the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month (1:30-5:30). Please leave the best phone number for us to reach you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- CQI Coordinator
- Nurse Practitioner
- Administrative/Clerical Staff...
- Spanish Interpreters Needed for...
- Greeters and Front Desk...
- EKG Tech
- Translator for our Spanish...
- Computer Assistant
- Registered Nurses
- Registered Nurse for Medication...
- Social Worker for Non-Profit...