Are you someone who likes to organize? Do you have an interest in museum studies?
Records Management Volunteers will help with data entry and scanning projects to update KHS donation records in the collections database. Individuals comfortable with computer databases, data entry and an interest in history should apply. Training in KHS' database system will be provicded.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Exhibits Research Assistant...
- Do you like hearing the stories...
- Archival Processing Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Looking for a rewarding...
- Artifact Photographer
- A Kentucky Journey Exhibit Care...
- School Programs Volunteer
- Records Management Volunteer
- Special Events Volunteer
- Kentucky Junior Historical...
- Do you have an interest in Civil...
- Cataloging Volunteer