Duties include interacting with the public in specific time periods in "A Kentucky Journey," monitoring school bus arrival, and helping with the lunch space.
Volunteers also assist with greeting regular visitors and providing engagement opportunities through our investigation stations so children and families can learn more about Kentucky history.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Visual Arts
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per week
- Special Events Volunteer
- Youth Programs Volunteer
- Be a Visitor Guide at the Old...
- School Group Ambassador
- Oral History Collections Assistant
- Kentucky Historical Society...
- Archival Processing Volunteers
- Visitor Services Volunteer
- Oral History Collections Volunteer
- Kentucky Military History Museum...
- A Kentucky Journey Exhibit Care...
- School Programs Volunteer