The National Organization For Renal Disease is looking for a Data entry volunteer! The volunteer needs to be computer literate and preferably familiar with Excel and/or databases. Ability to maintain confidentiality of donor and volunteer information.
Benefits of volunteering: Preventing and educating clients and the
public regarding kidney disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity and good nutrition.
Time needed: Flexible/Approximately 15 hours per week
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Fund Development Assistants (8)
- Web Internet Marketing (5)
- Assistant to the CEO
- Board Service and Development (5)
- Administrative Assistant
- Fund Development Committee
- Looking for Social Media and...
- "Are you great at blogging?...
- Seeking Grant Writers,...
- Social Media Intern
- Social Media Network Intern Staff
- SEO specialist
- Marketing Assistant/ Social...
- Web Host and Maintenance (4)
- Social Media, Writer and Blogger...
- Communication Intern
- CORPORATE BOARD SECRETARIES (4)
- Social Media Support
- Bilingual WebMaster (4)
- Grant and proposal writers (5)