The Archives position at the Chinese Culture Center is an important hub for documenting all aspects of the organization. We need a super organizer who is passionate about archiving exhibitions, events, and press for internal/external communications and for the CCC archival records. The Archives person works closely with the Communications Associate to ensure materials are uploaded to the CCC cloud, website and physical materials accessible to staff needing for various reasons (development, presentations, board meetings, etc.)
This position is ideal for someone who is interested in learning about the visual arts and community movements of CCC, working across various departments, interested in visual communication, and working with everyone on the team.
The position involves digitizing archival materials, media, and photographs, organizing files, researching. Position might also entail reconstructing past programming at CCC through website, social media and migrating archival data to our main database and new website. A good eye for photography and image is a plus, as selecting the right photos to archive is also important.
- excellent organizational and attention to detail
- willing to work independently
- experience in documentation, photography, and image editing a plus
- Bi-lingual Cantonese or Mandarin and English a plus
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- minimum 3 months, 2 days in office
- Nonprofit General Management...
- Gallery & Art Program...
- Archives Intern/Volunteer
- Ambassador- Chinese Culture Center
- Communications & Marketing Intern
- Gallery and Alternative Art...
- Graphic Design Intern/Volunteer
- Editorial and Content Intern
- Administrative Intern
- Chinatown Docent
- Non-profit Development and...