Come on In, The Water is Fine!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
Local Octogenarian Needs to keep swimming for better health and mobility, but because she is legally blind, she cannot drive to the pool. If you can spare 1.5 hours once or twice a week to bring this great lady to the pool, you will be a certified lifesaver.
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
We'll work with your schedule.
Elm StreetRocky Hill, CT 06067
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesday and/or Thursdays 3ish to 4ish
- driver only, no help in the water