Rocky Mountain Hospice volunteers serve wonderful folks at the end of their lives by providing:
- Friendly visits - (reading aloud, taking patients on walks, painting nails & removing old polish, playing games).
- Caring companionship
- Respite care for caregivers (volunteer for an hour or 2 so caregivers can run errands).
- Help with end-of-life projects
- Compassionate support
This is an opportunity to make a small commitment (1-2hrs/week) and have a HUGH impact on those you serve.
Rocky Mountain Hospice provides 12 hours of training, in addition to a background check & fingerprinting.
Being a Rocky Mountain Hospice volunteer is a richly rewarding experience and I look forward to meeting with you to discuss how YOU can join our compassionate caregivers.
We do ask volunteers to commit to volunteering for a minimum of 1 hour a month for 6 months.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 6 mos. (1 hour per month for 6 mos).
- TB skin test, which we provide.