We are looking for licensed cosmetologists who would be willing to volunteer their time by cutting and styling patient's hair in the nursing facilities, or homes.
We are seeking volunteers who are friendly, and dedicated to helping our volunteer team give patients the best end of life care as possible.
We are very flexible and would be willing to work with your schedule. Any and all who are interested are encouraged to visit www.mclaren.org/hospice or call (810) 496-8757 for more details.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Community Outreach Volunteers
- Blue Water Area Volunteer
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Blue Water Area - Pet Therapy
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Emotional, Spiritual Support
- Pet Therapy -...