About The GOD’S CHILD Project
The GOD'S CHILD Project is a nonpolitical international humanitarian organization that develops and administers health, education, family foster care, community development, and human rights protection systems in the world's poorest nations.
The GOD'S CHILD Project currently cares for and educates 5,000 orphaned and abandoned boys and girls, and provides education, medical care, legal aide, development skills, and human rights to 8,700 widowed, single, and abandoned mothers and their dependents worldwide.
About ITEMP - The Institute for Trafficked, Exploited and Missing Persons
The Institute for Trafficked, Exploited & Missing Persons (ITEMP) is an international organization dedicated to ending contemporary slavery and human trafficking through public awareness, research, and direct intervention.
The Institute for Trafficked, Exploited & Missing Persons (ITEMP) is a borderless sub-program of The GOD'S CHILD Project, a nonpolitical international humanitarian organization. ITEMP operates in conjunction with national governments and international law enforcement agencies to prevent, interdict, rescue, and recover victims of human trafficking. Both programs are internationally based in Antigua Guatemala, Bismarck, ND and Minneapolis, MN.
The Marketing Internship Position
The ideal candidate will be enrolled as an upper classman at an accredited university or have a degree from an accredited university. S/he should be able to work on a team, but expect to work independently on most project and assignments. While most work will be completed independently, s/he will need to remain flexible as team projects often arise and take first priority. S/he will need a strong attention to detail as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Executive Director, Office Manager, International Experiences Coordinator and the Fundraising and Events Coordinator in development and implementation of public relations media effort
- Experience with Adobe Suite is preferred
- Must be comfortable using Social Media and scheduling weekly campaigns
- Policy and procedure, development , implementation and management
- Assist with managing the collection, research and development of content to help develop and support our marketing strategy.
- Assist with execution of corporate events
- Complete projects as assigned
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Office Management
- Graphic Design / Print
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week minimum