Are you good with numbers? The AARP Tax-Aide Program provides free income tax preparation for low income and seniors, needs Tax Counselors. Volunteers are needed for sites in Warren County. Training will be provided during the month of January 2017. One month of preparation is needed before taking the training. This is a rewarding way to give back to your community.
- ETC / Tax Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 10 weeks during tax season. 1-2 days/wk, 4 hr/day
- Head Start Classroom Aid - F
- Genealogical Research - WCGS
- Hospice Volunteer - HBWC
- Work Your Mind Warm Your Heart
- Are you friendly and outgoing?...
- Thrift Shop and Food Pantry...
- Food Pantry Volunteer - KLCS
- Head Start Classroom Aid - SL
- Adult Reading Tutors - Warren...
- Senior Center Volunteer - WCCS
- Guardian Friendly Visitor
- Intake Volunteer
- Historical Society Volunteer -...
- Reading Tutor
- Junior High School Library...
- Head Start Classroom Aid - L