Instructors needed for studio arts classes (painting, drawing) for the 15 week spring semester (Jan 23 - May 6, 2017).
Available classes/times are:
Painting Studio Instructor (multi-generational) Mondays 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Drawing Studio Instructor (multi-generational) Tuesdays 6:30 - 8:00 pm
Sculpture Instructor Tuesdays (grade 5th - Adult) 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Color Mixing & Landscape Painting Class Instructor (grades 5th - adult) Saturdays @ 12:00 - 2:00 pm
Early Childhood Visual Arts Class Assistant (2s and 3s) Saturdays @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Beg. Studio Art Instructor (Grades 1st - 5th plus optional parents) Saturdays @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one hour per week
- tb test
- Co-Instructors Creative Movement...
- Digital Photography Instructor
- Zumba Dance Teacher
- African Dance or Capoeira...
- Collage & Paper Sculpture...
- Ballet - Teen/Adult Class...
- Mosaic Instructor
- Drama/Theatre Instructors
- Music Production Instructor
- Digital Short Story Writing...
- Digital Magazine Design Instructor
- Creative Movement Dance...
- Visual Arts Instructors...
- Hip Hop (tween/teen/adult)