Blossom with a New Frienship in Bloomfield
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Watch yourself grow and develop a new friendship by volunteering with a neighbor who is blind. With just an hour or two per week you can be a friendly visitor, a shopping buddy or a reader for a neighbor who is legally blind.
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
We'll work with your schedule.
Various locations in town!Bloomfield, CT 06003
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training