We are looking for volunteers who have a passion for theater and love supporting the arts.
Here are a few reasons to consider volunteering with us:
- Meet other theater lovers and help make their evening spectacular.
- See the show for free!
- Make new friends: You'll meet other volunteers that share your interest in live theater.
- Earn community service hours toward school or job requirements
We have the following volunteer positions available during shows:
- Greeter/Ticket Taker- Greet patrons at the door and check tickets.
- Usher- Help patrons find their seats and hand out programs.
- Concessionaire- Work the concessions counter; must be at least 21 years old.
- Stage Guard- Guard the stage before the show, during intermission, and for a few minutes after the show has ended.
Please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. We look forward to meeting you!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment