Teach a creative movement dance class to ages 6-8 at Sitar Arts Center a community arts center for students from families with low income.
Desirable dance styles that could be incorporated into the creative movement class include (Ballet, Jazz, African, Hip Hop, etc)
Fall semester is a 13 week commitment (Sept. 8 - Dec 6) followed by our student showcase week Dec 8 - 11th. Classes are held once a week for one hour.
Spring semester is a 15 week commitment (Jan. 23 - May 6, 2017)
Available class times are: Mondays @ 4-5 pm or 6-7 pm; Wednesdays @ 6-7pm; Saturdays @ 12 - 1pm
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- one hour per week
- tb test
- Co-Instructors Creative Movement...
- Digital Photography Instructor
- Zumba Dance Teacher
- African Dance or Capoeira...
- Collage & Paper Sculpture...
- Ballet - Teen/Adult Class...
- Mosaic Instructor
- Drama/Theatre Instructors
- Music Production Instructor
- Digital Short Story Writing...
- Digital Magazine Design Instructor
- Creative Movement Dance...
- Visual Arts Instructors...
- Hip Hop (tween/teen/adult)
- Drum Teacher