Siena Literacy Center is seeking volunteers interested in serving as computer guides for new learners required to use our lab for a minimum of two hours per week.
- Teach learners to log-in and the how to use the mouse.
- Assist learners with their related lessons in reading, language arts, mathematics or English as a Second Language.
- Work with individual learners as needed.
Please leave phone number when applying. As with all volunteer positions, this is an unpaid commitment.
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- You may volunteer on the days you select.
- Please leave phone number when applying.