Social Media Volunteer
76 people are interested
WTAP is requesting the services of a social media volunteer or intern with excellent written communications skills in conjunction with being self-motivated, organized, professional, creative, and resourceful. The social media volunteer will work directly with the Communications Committee and in coordination with other Welcome to America Project committees.
- Craft content for Facebook and Twitter posts and schedule
- Monitor and respond to Facebook and Twitter
- Cross promote content from the WTAP website, blog, Twitter, and other online social media platforms
- Research and compile an archive of content by scouring the web for news and other unique and engaging material
- Intermittently attend programs to get social media content
- Assist with other marketing and communications tasks, as necessary
Benefits of Volunteering as a Social Media Intern:
- Networking opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Social media and marketing experience
- Letter of recommendation for future opportunities, if applicable
- Support an important cause
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Must be at least 18
- 2-5hrs per week