The Madison Baptist Church Food Pantry is in need of additional volunteers. The volunteers would help support the feeding program of the church for the community. Duties would be to receive people to be assisted, complete a small registration process, package food, and such. The volunteers would give from 4-7 hours per week of their time to assist those in need.
The pantry is located at 426 Second Street, Madison, WV 25130. Contact Mr. Preston Gore at the church or Danna Grant at BCCO.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Assisting Your Community - WV VOAD
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Volunteer Services Support Team...
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Food Pantry Support - Madison...
- RSVP of Boone County
- Make a Difference - CASA
- Service to the Armed Forces - ARC
- Disaster Center Assistance - ARC...
- Save a Life - ARC Dis Srvc
- Health and Safety Course...
- Help Others to Continue to Drive...
- Tax Aide Assitance - WV AARP
- Fire Safety Teams, Home Fire...