Join our Harrisburg Walk Committee!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2595 Interstate DriveSuite 100Harrisburg, PA 17110
Be a part of a wonderful group of peple helping to plan our Harrisburg Walk to End Alzheimer's!!
Committee work provides an opportunity for the member to contribute to the mission of the Alzheimer’s Association. The purpose of the Committee is to support the Walk to End Alzheimer’s by planning, executing, promoting, and recruiting in the community.
- Work strategically in conjunction with the Chapter Staff to ensure that plans for the event are successfully executed.
- Help to identify and organize volunteers and current Team captains
- Recruit and engage teams to encourage fundraising
- Identify opportunities to engage local businesses and possible sponsorships
- Promote and help build awareness of the event throughout community
- Organize and coordinate Day-of event logistical needs.
- Provide feedback to staff regarding current volunteerism activities
- Participate in regular Committee meetings held throughout the year.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Monthly Meetings