Workshop Coordinator Assistant
The Workshop Coordinator Assistant will support the Site Coordinator in the overall operation of Destiny's Daughters of Promise middle school programs (NX Generation).
This position requires the individual to be well grounded, mature, dependable and have a true love for adolescents. The ability to work in harmony with others and the willingness to learn and grow is a must.
Basic computer skills along with some knowledge of group facilitation is greatly appreciated. This particular individual would also need to be available from the hours of 3:45 - 6:30 Monday thru Wednesday.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to the following:
Prepare Calendar of Events
Lead Small Group Discussions
Work Closely With Parents
Establish Relationships with Youth
Keep Attendance Logs and Records of Program Activities
Participate in individual and Group Supervision
High school graduate.
One (1) year of experience working with youth or in an administrative capacity.
Must be dependable and have good organization skills.
Able to pass a background check.
Perform other duties; handle special projects, and assignments as needed.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 9 - 12 hours per week
- Fund Development Director
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator Assistant...
- Do You Love Putting on a Show?...
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- You Always Wanted to Give Back-...
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Teach Kids How to Give Back!...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Admin Assistant
- Program Evaluation Team...
- Love Numbers? Board Treasurer...
- Mentor Coordinator
- Looking for Exceptional Leaders...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Development Coordinator Wanted...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Love Managing Projects? Project...