The Workshop Coordinator Assistant will report to the Site Coordinator to help ensure that workshops are fun, educational and productive.
Responsibilities include assisting with: the hosting of weekly workshops, working with girls to help them excel in leadership, community involvement, education, and personal growth and development.
Bachelors degree from an accredited university required or 1 year of experience working with youth.
Must be dependable and able to pass a background check.
Perform other duties; handle special projects, and assignments as needed.
Time needed: Mon - Wed from 4:00-6:00 pm.
- Youth Services
- Relationship Building
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 24
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- Fund Development Director
- Parent Liaison
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Marketing Coordinator Assistant...
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Assistant - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Part-time Office Assistant
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- Leadership Program - Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...