The Workshop Coordinator will report to the CEO and ensures that workshops are fun, educational and productive.
Responsibilities: Host weekly workshops, work with the girls to help them excel in leadership, community involvement, education, and personal growth and development.
Bachelors degree from an accredited university required.
1 year of experience working with youth or in an administrative capacity required.
Must be dependable and able to pass a background check.
Perform other duties; handle special projects, and assignments as needed.
- Youth Services
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 24
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- General Office Clerks
- Fund Development Director
- Parent Liaison
- Workshop Coordinator Assistant...
- Social Media Coordinator
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Coordinator - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Recruiting Board Members...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Join our Team
- Administrative Assistant
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...