The Site Coordinator reports to the CEO and ensures that workshop coordinators are in compliance with organization standards and protocol.
Responsibilities: Visiting workshops and monitoring activities, providing guidance to assure the safety of all participants and coordinators, collaborating with workshop coordinators to make sure organization measures are implemented correctly
Perform other duties; handle special projects, and assignments as needed
- People Skills
- Performance Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per month
- Site Coordinator
- Special Event Volunteers - Oct...
- Parent Liaison
- Bring a smile to a child -...
- Workshop Coordinator - Girls...
- Mentors Wanted
- Part-time Bookkeeper Assistant...
- Community Services Coordinator
- Program Evaluation Team Assistant
- Mentor Coordinator
- IT Administrator
- Leadership Program Recruiting...
- Marketing Coordinator for...
- Join our Team
- Admin / Clerical Assistance
- Development Director Wanted for...
- Board Treasurer for Leadership...
- Special Event Volunteers - Ongoing
- Project Leaders Wanted for...