We are in need of caring, compassionate volunteers to help us to serve hungry people in the Greater Greenville area. Harvest Hope Food Bank in opening a new Emergency Food Pantry in Greenville and volunteers are needed for client intake, food bagging, sorting and packing.
Bagging, Packing and Sorting Food:This is where the majority of our volunteers work. Although we have some tasks that are less strenuous than others most of these jobs require some physical activity (walking, bending, light lifting, etc).
Intake: Our intake volunteers work directly with our clients so they must have an extra dose of compassion in their hearts. These volunteers speak one on one with clients coming in to get help, gather their personal information and then enter them into our client database. Time commitment: 3.5 hours on specific day once a week (plus training)
We need your HELP! Please give us a call and we will find the right position for you!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 10
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Friday, 8:30-11:30 or 11:30-2:00
- Harvest Hope Kids Cafe Kitchen
- Emergency Food Pantry Volunteer:...
- Product Rescue Volunteer
- Emergency Food Pantry Volunteer...
- Volunteer Groups Lexington Pantry
- Product Rescue Volunteer -...
- Product Rescue Volunteer...
- Group Volunteer Opportunity...
- Harvest Hope Food Bank- Pee Dee...
- Volunteer Groups