Are you looking for a volunteer or pro bono opportunity:
- where you can exercise your skills and knowledge in social media, and/or web design?
- where you can make a real difference in someone's life?
- where you can be in at the ground floor of an exciting and meaningful venture?
- where you can work with other volunteers who are as dedicated and committed as you are to making true social change?
The Online Development Coordinator will research, develop, and implement a multi-stream media fundraising plan with, for, and on behalf of OTYO! (A Sigh of Relief), to ensure diverse and cost-effective funding streams for programmatic and operational functions of OTYO!
We are looking for an Online Development Coordinator volunteer who has documented experience in multiple areas of social media and online fundraising. Education and/or training in fund development planning and implementation is preferred.
Although the Online Development Coordinator will work from home,we would prefer that applicants be based in the San Francisco Bay Area. There will be regularly scheduled conference call meetings and possibly some in-person meetings, scheduled for the convenience of the Online Development Coordinator and the Board. Regular communication will be maintained online through conference calls and emails.
To apply for this position, please send a short cover letter and resume indicating your experience in online development to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about OTYO! (A Sigh of Relief) please visit us at www.otyo.org. You can follow us on Facebook at OTYO! (A Sigh of Relief) and Twitter at OTYOisRelief.
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment