ADVOCAP Transportation Program needs compassionate and dedicated drivers to transport people in need based on requests by the Winnebago DHS case workers. This would involve transporting children, seniors, or other individuals with transportation needs. Must be at least age 21 with a good driving record, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance. Drivers are needed Monday - Sunday and schedules are flexible. Reimbursement rate is based on length of drive. Good people skills is a plus!
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Reliable car, proof of insurance
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- ADVOCAP Transportation Program...
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Head Start Classroom Support -...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore