ADVOCAP Transportation Program needs compassionate and dedicated drivers to transport people in need based on requests by the Winnebago DHS case workers. This would involve transporting children, seniors, or other individuals with transportation needs. Must be at least age 21 with a good driving record, reliable transportation, and proof of insurance. Drivers are needed Monday - Sunday and schedules are flexible. Reimbursement rate is based on length of drive. Good people skills is a plus!
- Child Welfare
- Elder care
- Bus/Van Driving
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Reliable car, proof of insurance
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...