As a global voice for change, Kidsave makes miracles happen for children the world has forgotten. Kidsave shows communities worldwide how to get children out of government orphanages and foster care and into loving families. Kidsave's ultimate goal is to ensure that all communities, everywhere, are able to provide love, hope and families to every foster child and orphan.
To support these efforts, Kidsave is seeking volunteers with stellar administrative and research skills to support our Weekend Miracles program here in our Culver City office. The tasks include:
- Researching strategic outreach events, tabling opportunities and in-kind giving programs for our Weekend Miracles program
- Compiling Kidsave information packets
- Creating and mailing thank you certificates
- Creating and mailing thank you letters to volunteers
- Assisting Kidsave's WM event and fundraising intern as needed
The days and times for the opportunities are flexible, but need to be . We're happy to work with your schedule. Kidsave is seeking volunteers with strong organizational, administrative and research skills. Computer, written and verbal communication skills are also vital.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment