Do you shop at Kroger and can spare 15-20 minutes per week to support our Power Pack program? Volunteers are needed to assist with maintaning and uninstalling the placards and tear coupons installed near the checkout counters at local Kroger stores. An ideal volunteer opportunity for students needing service hours and individuals who work full time but want to get involved and volunteer.
Check Out Power Pack is an easy way for our supporters to donate to the Freestore Foodbank with their grocery bill and support the Power Pack program. Power Packs helps us to feed schoolaged children during the school year. Over 4,500 children receive these packs weekly.
Task: Maintain coupone holders and coupons at adopted Kroger store(s). Maintain once or twice per week thereafter until the end of the campaign (Saturday, April 15).
There are 5 stores left to be adopted:
- Blanchester at 1001 Cherry St; Blanchester, OH 45107
- Hillsboro at 575 Harry Sauner Rd; Hillsboro, OH 45133
- Maysville at 381 Market Sqr Dr; Maysville, KY 41056
- Milford Rt. 28 at 1093 State Rt 28; Milford, OH 45150
- Wilmington 1230 Rombach Ave; Wilmington, OH 45177
Supply bags will be picked up beginning Wednesday, March 29 - Friday, March 31. Volunteers will receive 4 hours for their time of service.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- once or twice per week until April 15th