Vets Helping Vets
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereContact: The Senior Hub, Inc. RSVP Dept.2360 W. 90th Ave.Federal Heights, CO 80260
This is a calling companionship program in which veterans or spouses of veterans will provide companionship for other veterans through a weekly phone contact. They might also help with needs such as shopping, minor home repair or housekeeping, and other needs that elderly veterans might have. You will be part of a five or six member Health and Help Squad composed of military veterans who agree to keep in weekly contact with each other. Since this is a program of the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP), you will also need to enroll as an RSVP member so that your monthly contact hours may be counted in our required federal program reports. For information call Tom Rapp, RSVP Dir. for Adams/E. Arapahoe RSVP c/o the Senior Hub, Inc. 303-426-4408 or 303-955-6609.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Senior Peer Counseling Volunteer
- Disaster Preparedness Speaker Team
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer
- Adams 12 Five Star Student...