This is a very important position, for in our hospital clean and safe are KING! If you love to clean then this is the position for you. Our volunteers clean IV pumps, and it is super important it to be done properly for patient safety. We are flexible on the hours. Must be able to work independently and understand the importance of following correct cleaning procedures. Pride in your work is a given.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 4 hours a week.
- Booster shots, flu shots, and drug screening.
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Public Safety Volunteer Team
- Welcome Center (Heart Center)
- Delivering Bouquets of Cheer
- Patient Information Desk
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- Are you a cleaning machine? Help...
- Mail Delivery Volunteer at Cox...
- Outpatient Check-In Desk at busy...
- North Springfield Volunteer...
- Front Door Magic