This is a very important position, for in our hospital clean and safe are KING! If you love to clean then this is the position for you. Our volunteers clean IV pumps, and it is super important it to be done properly for patient safety. We are flexible on the hours. Must be able to work independently and understand the importance of following correct cleaning procedures. Pride in your work is a given.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- at least 4 hours a week.
- Booster shots, flu shots, and drug screening.
- Information Desk at busy hospital
- Military Veteran Volunteer Program
- Ambassador for Cancer Center
- Guardians of the Gift Shop
- The Meyer Center Campus
- CoxHealth Contact Center
- Ambassador - New patient tower
- Are you a cleaning machine? Help...
- Ferrell Duncan Clinic Volunteer...
- Gift Shop Volunteer at Meyer...
- North Springfield Volunteer...
- Front Door Magic