If you are caring, compassionate and enjoy helping others volunteering with Grace Hospice may be the perfect opportunity for you. There are several different ways that you can become involved with Grace Hospice:
- Offering companionship and support to our patients and their family members
- Providing assistance with clerical duties in our office
- Assisting in our bereavement department
- Running errands for patients or their caregivers
- Supporting special projects behind the scenes
All volunteers receive training to ensure that they are comfortable with their assigned tasks. After training is completed, you can determine how much time to commit to Grace Hospice. Whether you dedicate as little as two hours per month or 8 hours per week, all efforts are extremely appreciated.
Hospice is designed to provide comfort care as well as spiritual and emotional support in the final phase of a terminal illness. At Grace Hospice, we focus on enhancing the quality of life and our volunteers play a key role in our mission.
Please click the link below to be directed to Grace Hospice's Volunteer Application. Set the location to San Antonio, and when you click submit your application will be sent directly to the Volunteer Coordiantor. Or you can email the Volunteer Coordinator directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- If over 18 background, drug screen and 2 step tb
- "A smile goes a long way to a...
- You Too Can Help!
- Youth Office Volunteers
- Join Our Hospice Volunteer Team!
- Spend Time With A Hospice...
- Gain Administrative Experience!...
- Be A Friend To A Hospice Patient
- Veterans Interested In Visiting...
- Help a hospice patient - very...
- Youth Volunteers Needed - Gain...
- Bring Joy To A Hospice Patient!
- You Too Can Make A Difference!
- It's A Wonderful Time To...
- Volunteer With Grace Hospice!
- Are You Caring? Become an...