Use your skills to make a difference at a time when it matters most. Mission Hospice is seeking volunteers to provide haircuts to patients in their homes and in long-term-care settings throughout San Diego County.
If you are a compassionate, reliable licensed cosmetologist with a sincere desire to help, please consider joining our volunteer team at Mission Hospice. You will receive the necessary training and support to help you enjoy a positive and rewarding volunteer experience.
Please visit http://homewithmission.com/services/hospice/volunteer-services to apply online or call 619-814-6026 for more information. We hope to hear from you soon!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Do you play an instrument?
- Do you have a massage license?
- Hospice Tuck-In Calls - Spanish...
- Do you have a certified therapy...
- Haircut Volunteers Needed
- Seeking Notary Volunteers
- Massage Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Do you sew or quilt?
- Patient Care Visitors (North...
- Bereavement Volunteers