Please consider sharing your skill with patients at end of life. Mission Hospice is seeking volunteers throughout San Diego County to provide companionship and supportive music to patients in their homes and in long-term-care settings.
If you are a compassionate, reliable individual with a desire to make a difference, please contact us about joining our team. You will receive the necessary training and support to help you enjoy a positive and rewarding volunteer experience.
For more information, please call 619-814-6026 or visit http://homewithmission.com/services/hospice/volunteer-services to apply online. We hope to hear from you soon!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Do you play an instrument?
- Do you have a massage license?
- Hospice Tuck-In Calls - Spanish...
- Do you have a certified therapy...
- Seeking Notary Volunteers
- Haircut Volunteers Needed
- Massage Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Do you sew or quilt?
- Patient Care Visitors (North...
- Bereavement Volunteers