Mission Hospice is seeking volunteers to provide notary services to patients in their homes and in long-term-care settings throughout San Diego County. This is a very special opportunity to help patients and their loved ones experience peace of mind at a crucial time.
If you are a compassionate, reliable commissioned notary public, please consider joining our team at Mission Hospice. You will receive the necessary training and support to help you enjoy a positive, flexible, and rewarding volunteer experience.
For more information, please call 619-814-6026 or visit http://homewithmission.com/services/hospice/volunteer-services to download a volunteer application. We hope to hear from you soon!
Mission Hospice is dedicated to enhancing quality of life for our patients and those who love them by supporting them through one of life's most challenging seasons.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Do you play an instrument?
- Do you have a massage license?
- Hospice Tuck-In Calls - Spanish...
- Do you have a certified therapy...
- Seeking Notary Volunteers
- Haircut Volunteers Needed
- Massage Volunteers Needed
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Do you sew or quilt?
- Patient Care Visitors (North...
- Bereavement Volunteers