The Finance Administrative Assistant is responsible for clerical duties as delegated by the Director of Finance. Position works closely with Director of Finance and can be crossed trained in any other department as well.
Position requires high school diploma or equivalent and/or minimum of 3 years office experience. Some college preferred. Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point). Experience in office equipment (i.e.: telephone system, copy machine, fax, etc.) Ability to multi-task, prioritize and take direction.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Position requires an independent, self-motivated individual with effective communication skills. Individual must be able to work under tight deadlines, manage multiple priorities in an office environment.
- Update data online and in database on a regular basis.
- Perform general administration support including shredding, photocopying, filing and organizing.
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Assist in check handling as needed.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- any is welcome