WhenThu Nov 30, 2017 12:00 PM - Mon Jan 08, 2018 03:00 PM
Where2498 E. Palm Valley Blvd.Round Rock, TX 78665
Senior Access works with hundreds of volunteers weekly to accomplish our mission of providing transportation and related services to keep seniors independent, as well as connected.
Senior Access is currently seeking 2 volunteers to assist the Transportation Coordinator to answer incoming calls, input ride requests, return messages of clients, and phone volunteer drivers. We need a Tuesday and a Thursday volunteer.
- Explaining Senior Access services to callers who are interested in registering for services. Collect necessary information to pass to the client coordinator if the client qualifies for services.
- Answer incoming calls and return calls for messages left in a timely manner.
- Schedule client trips in assisted rides platform.
- Call volunteers to arrange rides not yet assigned.
- Enter data into the assisted rides system.
- Patience & great listening skills needed. Ability to communicate clearly over the phone.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Basic Computer Skills
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Fridays 9-12:00