Boys2Men Girls2Women's mission is to serve the community by assisting children between the ages of 3-18 years old in becoming productive members of society by instilling positive Spiritual, Cultural, Educational, Vocational and Social values. We do this by fulfilling the following functions:
Position Title: Accounting Intern
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under direction of Mgmt Team, directly assist with a wide range of projects related to expense report, account reconciliation, revenue processing, and grant accounting.
- Also assisting with Finance Department with all aspects of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting process. accounting filing system,
- chart of accounts,
- annual budget,
- Compling with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
- Providing clerical and administrative support to management as requested
Other office tasks as assigned
a candidate that is or has taken a Finance course is preferred but not required.
Must be able to maintain a positive, professional and supportive attitude. A strong aptitude with computers is required.
Completing miscellaneous, special projects of the Finance department as needed
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Praise Dancers
- Human Resources
- Web Designer
- Computer Technician
- Graphic Designer
- Grant Writer
- Special Events & Project...
- Carpet layer
- Office Assistant