Everyone has a unique skill or talent. Please consider donating your time and talents to Hillcrest Hospice Care to Enhance the Lives of Aging Adults as they near the end of their journey here on Earth.
- No experience is necessary.
- Volunteer training is provided.
- Schedules are flexible.
- You are assigned to patients in your geographic preference areas.
For more information or to apply, please reply to this listing or contact Rachel Brandenburg, Volunteer Coordinator at (402) 934-2376 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Volunteer Application, 2 step TB test completed at orientation
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Chair Exercise/Movement Leader
- Bereavement Administrative...
- Calling all Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Hillcrest Physical Therapy...
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Donate your Special Talents to...
- No One Dies Alone - On Call...
- Looking to get your youth...
- Hillcrest Companionship Volunteers
- Beauty Salon Volunteer