Everyone has a unique skill or talent. Please consider donating your time and talents to Hillcrest Hospice Care to Enhance the Lives of Aging Adults as they journey towards end of life.
- No experience is necessary.
- Volunteer training is provided.
- Schedules are flexible.
- You are assigned to patients in your geographic preference areas.
For more information or to apply, please reply to this listing or contact Rachel Brandenburg, Volunteer Coordinator at (402) 934-2376 or email at email@example.com for more information.
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week
- Volunteer Application, 2 step TB test completed at orientation
- What are your talents? ...
- Administrative Health Volunteers...
- Manicures-Hillcrest Health...
- Bereavement Administrative...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers for...
- Bingo Callers
- Volunteer as a Family
- Pet Therapy-Hillcrest Health...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Volunteer...
- Volunteer Hair Stylist for...
- Donate your Special Talents to...
- No One Dies Alone - On Call...
- Hillcrest Hospice Patient Care...