Tax Aide - helping those who need assistance in preparing their taxes.
Are you good with numbers? Are you a people person? If you're ready to make a difference, the AARP Foundation Tax-Aide is looking for you! You'll work with taxpayers directly; filling out tax returns and helping them seek a refund. Experience isn't necessary -- we'll train you on the latest tax preparation forms and software.
The program helps low-to moderate-income taxpayers by making sure they receive applicable tax credits and deductions. Sign up today to help someone tomorrow!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Serve Those Who Serve You -...
- Volunteering for the Community
- Disaster Center Volunteers
- Women in Recovery - You Can Help
- Help Other to Continue to Drive...
- Health and Safety Course...
- Tax Aide Assistance
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Helping Others
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Make a Difference - CASA
- Fire Safety Teams - Home Fire...
- Blood Donor Recruiter
- Blood Doner Volunteers
- Save a Life
- Assistant to Nutrition...
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- RSVP Cabell County