Tax Aide - helping those who need assistance in preparing their taxes. Are you good with numbers? Are you a people person? If you're ready to make a difference, the AARP Foundation Tax-Aide is looking for you! You'll work with taxpayers directly; filling out tax returns and helping them seek a refund. Experience isn't necessary -- we'll train you on the latest tax preparation forms and software. The program helps low-to moderate-income taxpayers by making sure they receive applicable tax credits and deductions. Sign up today to help someone tomorrow!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Assisting Your Community - WV VOAD
- Disaster Action Teams - ARC
- Disaster Case Managers - WV VOAD
- Fostering Futures - CASA
- Volunteer Services Support Team...
- Disaster Preparedness - ARC
- Food Pantry Support - Madison...
- RSVP of Boone County
- Make a Difference - CASA
- Service to the Armed Forces - ARC
- Disaster Center Assistance - ARC...
- Save a Life - ARC Dis Srvc
- Health and Safety Course...
- Help Others to Continue to Drive...
- Tax Aide Assitance - WV AARP
- Fire Safety Teams, Home Fire...