- Deliver Chemotherapy IV’s from pharmacy to cancer center
- Deliver Chemotherapy IV’s to the nursing units
- Deliver Non-Narcotic Large volume IV’s to nursing units
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift and/or push minimum 50 pounds.
- Must be able to walk at minimum 4 hours increments.
- Must complete chemo spill kit training.
- Must be able to bend and twist.
Shifts available weekdays during business hours.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- One 4 hour shift per week
- Surgery Center Greeter
- Guest Experience Greeter
- Nursing Unit Volunteer
- Regions Hospital Pharmacy...
- Physical Therapy Volunteer
- Cancer Center Resource Library...
- Transitional Care Center Volunteer
- Experience Ambassador
- Cancer Care Center Volunteer
- Surgery Center Assistant
- Healthy Brain Program Volunteer
- Pathology Volunteer
- HealthPartners West Clinic...
- The Midway Clinic Volunteer Reader
- HealthPartners Woodbury Clinic...
- Women's Breast Health Center
- Bright Corner Gift Shop
- The HealthPartners Sleep Center