Passion for social justice, advocacy and community building?
About the Organization:
Helping Link is a community-based nonprofit serving Vietnamese-American refugees and immigrants in King County. For 25 years, Helping Link has provided information and referral services, and programming such as E.S.L., technology instruction (basic computer/iPad) and citizenship exam preparation.
Please visit www.helpinglink.org for more information.
About the Opportunity:
We are looking for board members with a passion for social justice, advocacy and community building and the knowledge of accounting, legal, technology and human services.
Typically 5-7 hours per month with a 1-year commitment on the board.
- Resource Development / Management
- Adult Education
- Capacity Planning
- Business Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5-7 hrs per month
- 1-year commitment
- Volunteer as an Event Coordinator!
- Opportunity for a Photographer...
- ESL Instructors
- 25th Gala Advertising Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Program Support Specialist
- Recruitment Specialist
- Board of Directors
- Web Designer
- Community Engagement Ambassador
- Photographers/Videographers for...
- Come Beautify Helping Link! Arts...
- TICKET SALES CAPTAINS for...
- Salesforce Database Volunteer
- Volunteer Recruitment and...
- Volunteer IT Specialist Wanted!
- Marketing Specialist
- Program Support Coordinator
- Gain Grant Writing Experience!