By becoming a Priscilla Project mentor, you will befriend, support, and encourage a pregnant refugee mom as she navigates her first or high-risk pregnancy in the United States.
- Life Coaching
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 6 - 9 months
- women of all ages are welcome
- Help a refugee mom learn English...
- Transporting refugee and asylum...
- Support a Community Financial...
- Support a pregnant refugee mom!
- Seeking a woman with a maternal...
- Child care for families in crisis
- A Sister, An Aunt, A Grandma, A...
- Photojournalism Project
- The Polly Project Mentoring...
- Citizenship class for refugees...