Teach English to Immigrants and Refugees in Northeast!
23 people are interested
Open Door Learning Center-Northeast is currently seeking volunteers to work with our adult students.
- Computer Lab Tutors, Mon, Tues, Wed or Thurs, 8:30-10 a. m.
- One-on-one ESL Tutors: Mon, Tues, Wed or Thurs, 10 am to noon
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate in an effective, supportive way with learners and other volunteers
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility and patience
- Respect for differences in culture and learning styles
- Interest in adult education
Training: All training and materials will be provided.
We'll work with your schedule.
509 NE 27th AveMinneapolis, MN 55418
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- General Education
- Basic Computer Skills
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 hours per week