Cause Marketing Specialist
DONATE TO THIS
13 people are interested
Are you passionate for the environment and have extensive cause marketing knowledge? Nature Abounds, an emerging 501c3 non-profit organization that brings people together for a healthy planet through environmental stewardship and volunteerism, is looking for someone like you to help us gain support from corporations.
Taking a two-tier approach to achieving its goals, Nature Abounds works with individuals and citizen groups while also working with government agencies. IceWatch USA and Watch the Wild are programs of Nature Abounds.
- Work closely with Nature Abounds president on identifying potential corporate partners and approaching them.
- Represent Nature Abounds. Attend meetings and phone calls on Nature Abounds behalf as able.
- Act as a resource, looking for opportunities for Nature Abounds to be involved.
- Check and respond to Nature Abounds emails in a timely manner.
- Stay informed about organizational matters, prepares themselves well for meetings and reviews and comments on minutes and reports as needed.
- Volunteer for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time. Seek out assignments on a regular basis.
- Enjoy working with individuals as well as in a group setting.
- Have a passion for Nature Abounds mission, service goals and objectives.
- Understands community needs.
- Experience in developing and implementing cause marketing programs
- Background in data collection and market research
- Familiarity with public relations practices
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Skills in identifying appropriate opportunities, then building and nurturing appropriate partnership relationships.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or similar subject and at least 3-5 years of Cause Marketing experience.
Commitment Factor: Minimum of ten hours per month.
When applying, please include a current resume along with your Volunteer Application.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Must be at least 25
- Minimum of ten hours per month.
- See description above