NW Art Alliance needs your helping hands!
Get the feel of an art show from behind the scenes, learn some new skills and be part of a great and rewarding experience!
The NW Art Alliance is a non-profit corporation which runs on volunteer superpowers. Our 30th Annual Spring Best of the Northwest Art Show will be happening at Magnasun Park on the following dates
March 22 through March 28, 2018
Here are some examples of how you can help keep Seattle's biggest indoor art and fine craft show running:
- Help set up the event get things in order for show time!
- Get some exercise: mark booth locations for the artist booths.
- Set up exterior signage advertising the show and location
- Welcome and register artists, assist them as needed during set up.
- Welcome patrons and help guide them to the artists
- Handle money and attention: work a 4 hour shift on the registration desk
- Problem solve: do whatever needs doing to keep things going as a general assistant
- Greet the patrons as they enter the show
- Booth sit artists booths for them so they can take lunch and bathroom breaks
- "Strike" the show which means to help us break down the event - actually quite a quick process but we always could use a few strong bodies.
Looking for help in all shapes and sizes! No experience needed and smiles will be handed out daily :)
You can sign up to volunteer at https://bestofnw.ivolunteer.com
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Retail / Sales
- Event Planning / Management
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 - 4 hour shifts, one or several days.
- Outgoing, service oriented individuals who love the arts.