Seeking Digital Designer Volunteers for Non-Profit Theater that serves Homeless Children
17 people are interested
The Actors Theatre Workshop is an award-winning non-profit theatre company that also provides classes in acting and leadership for actors and business professionals as well as community enrichment programs for at-risk and underprivileged youth.
This role will be assisting in extending a campaign through numerous digital channels as well as concepting in the process. Designers MUST be trained conceptually, not just in design techniques. It will involve considerable work with senior members to flesh out and bring to life conceptual ideas across a variety of digitally-focused media (sites, banners, mobile, video, guerrilla PR etc.)
Must be versed in the social media landscape and understand all social platforms (facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram, etc.)
Please submit a portfolio of previous work, if possible.
- Creating and extending digital designs/layouts from an existing campaign concept
- Extensive work in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Powerpoint
- All work is digitally focused, with emphasis on digital media, web site and social media. Experience in digital production and design is critical.
- Effective and efficient skills; the ability to turn items well and fast
- Learning the business and developing their skillset by working closely with strategy and being able to apply those learning’s when called upon to work independently. Someone who has progressed beyond entry-level responsibilities will find it easier to succeed in this role, but not necessary.
- Contributing new ideas and creative design solutions appropriate for diverse media outlets, evolving technologies, and current trends
- Being self-motivated, hard working, well organized, and resilient to ever-changing timelines, requests, and deliverables
We'll work with your schedule.
145 West 28th Street3rd FloorNew York, NY 10001