Seeking Marketing Analytics Volunteers for Non-Profit Theater that serves Homeless Children
167 people are interested
The Actors Theatre Workshop is an award-winning non-profit theatre company that also provides classes in acting and leadership for actors and business professionals as well as community enrichment programs for at-risk and underprivileged youth.
We are seeking a digital analyst who can provide quantitative insights across all our digital properties. The analyst will work closely with our social media specialist and digital strategy teams to refine our strategies and develop a measurement and learning plan for our digital initiatives.
Duties will include:
- Generating weekly social media performance reports
- Generating monthly dot com analytics reports
- Consumer Research
- Market Research
- Identifying KPIs and Benchmarks
- Writing POVs on emerging platforms
Familiarity with the following platforms are highly preferred:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Analytics
- MS Powerpoint
We'll work with your schedule.
145 West 28th Street3rd FloorNew York, NY 10001
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)