Seeking Social Media Specialist Volunteers for Non-Profit Theater that serves Homeless Children
43 people are interested
The Actors Theatre Workshop is an award-winning non-profit theatre company that also provides classes in acting and leadership for actors and business professionals as well as community enrichment programs for at-risk and underprivileged youth.
We are seeking a digitally savvy social media specialist who eats, lives and breathes emerging media. In this role, candidates will help optimize our social media and content strategy to aid in fan acquisition, improving engagement across all our social properties and to help develop our digital ecosystem. Candidates should be self-motivated, personable, and able to work in a fast paced have worked in a digital PR or agency environment.
Duties will include:
- Developing an editorial calendar
- Community Management
- Creating Weekly Social Media reports
- Working closely with the brand team and the digital strategy team to create integrated messaging
- Facebook Analytics
- Social Listening Platforms, especially free platforms like TweetDeck
- CMS systems, like Hootsuite
- Influencer Outreach
We'll work with your schedule.
145 West 28th Street3rd FloorNew York, NY 10001
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Youth Services