English as a Second Language instructor/author
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
PEOI, a provider of online university level courses free of charge in seven languages with students in 121 countries, is seeking to meet disadvantaged students' urgent need to learn English by offering an English as Second Language (ESL) program. Five ESL levels are planned. Volunteer authors are offered to work in teams to create the various learning opportunities on PEOI. IT specialists in sound and voice recognition are also sought. Please visit www.peoi.org and see "Volunteers needed" in "Support" section for further description of this important project. Experience with ESL training required. Work at home on your own computer and at your own time, yet make a big difference for millions of poor students all over the world. Thank you for your interest.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
More opportunities with Professional Education, Testing and Certification Organization International
- Health care on-line course author
- Online course editor
- Actor for educational audio...
- Help Iraqi people with online...
- Arabic Translation Team member
- Accounting on-line...
- Manage volunteers in free online...
- Dean of Business Administration...
- Dean of IT Curriculum
- [JASON] Online Professional...
- Basic and C++ course author
- Author of on-line courses
- Editor of on-line courses
- English translation to Farsi
- Statistics questions writer
- English to German translation
- English as a Second Language...
- Educational material volunteer...
- Native French speaker with...
- On-line course author